Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
...and say that
http://www.southparkstudios.com/games/di...id=16&sid=
is the coolest thing ever!
Tee hee.
EDIT: How many of you guys, upon seeing the title thought I was quitting? Just out of sheer morbid curiousity. XD I did that intentionally. Thought it'd be a hoot. <3
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
You and your third generation jokes. Yeah, I'm referencing the edit thing in signatures. You wanna fight about it?
Anywho, yeah, that's cool. I made stuff with it before.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Been posted before, awhile ago.
I still got mine on my photobucket xD
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Rei's was the best.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Pfft, I did that ages ago. Still it is pretty fun.
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
So yeah, Violet's thread just got pwn3d. Her title trick has been done before. The link was posted before. Her sig got criticized.
Hell. I'd kill myself after all that.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
...I'm already dead. It's kinda hard to kill yourself when Heffers already ensured that. <3
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I'm a homicidal maniac.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
I'm a homicidal maniac.
I'm coming for you. *cue Freddy music*
Fuck you, Photobucket.