Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Roast Discussion
#21
I was really surprised to get chosen as a roaster. So surprised I got to work on mine immediatly, putting off my homeworkz. Now I wish I'd waited. I can think of several other things I could have done with it.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#22
My quivering anus is a comedy goldmine.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#23
I like to think it was the combination of amerixo food and having the sad bastard on my mind as I was eating that lead to Rad Jrs conception. It was no accident that is certain. Remeber the fabric of existance itself was shaken. It was fated.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#24
I like to think that Garlic didn't make that up.

Which, since he didn't, works out rather nicely.

>.>

*coughsputter*
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#25
GJ's made me laugha lmost as much as "Everybody Loves Raymond" does, and I consider that show a big contender for "Family Guy." Yuh huh.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#26
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
"Everybody Loves Raymond" does, and I consider that show a big contender for "Family Guy." Yuh huh.

Blasphamy!
Reply
#27
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
I was really surprised to get chosen as a roaster. So surprised I got to work on mine immediatly, putting off my homeworkz. Now I wish I'd waited. I can think of several other things I could have done with it.


Ditto. After I hit the submit button to send Burt mine, I thought of more things, like, "This guy is so XTREME he can french braid his own ass hair, complete with the little silvery beads. Dingleberries? Oh, that's just Bra and Veg hanging on for the ride. They couldn't help but get caught up in the wave of Mexican Awesome." Stuff like that. =( Mine sucked, I know. You can kick my ass now. Humor does not come easy to me.

My fave would have to be GJ's so far, while Veggies was more..."I love you man" sort of thing. I had PBK look over mine before I turned it in, the original draft was more like Vegeta's, so I changed it. =D
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#28
If I knew what kind of junk I'm supposed to write about, I'd do it.

"Rad, we all know that you're anything but. If you died tomorrow, your legacy would consist of an inflated power rating, 4269 rubbish posts in the Asylum, and a pile of waffles with pubic hair syrup. One smell would leave the site, while another smell (that damned syrup) would remain."

Is it something like that? 'Cuz that's not really all that funny. =/
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#29
Yeh, I couldn't figure out anything mean to say, guess I was just in one of those "i can't believe it's over" type of moods.

So sue me.

t('.'t )
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#30
So sad.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)