Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
There comes a time in every great man's life when they must put on the shoes of Bill Clinton and travel back to "Beverly Hills 90210."
That said, I'm taking a month break. I just (as in last night) talked to Rad about it, and I had enought trouble being on at the same time as him. So I took a nap, and then this is basicallythe first thing afterward, since I wanna go back to sleep already.
I don't know if it's been noticed, but OOC-wise, IC-wise, and staff-wise, I've been not so there the past month or so. Chubbs has been a big part of my life, which makes me feel guilty for this, but it's that very reason that I need this. I've become dependant on the Internet, so I am trying to cut things out.
Also, I need to sort some things out in my life. If I procrastinate those, I'll only become more "out of it" and depressed.
I expect myself to be NPCed, but whatever is done, I trust, but in this state of mind I am truly apathetic to it. I would, however, like to continue in the KoAII challenge, and, if he doesn't mind, I'd just ask Burter for the challenges on AIM and send them to him on there/e-mail him.
I wish you all the best of luck, and I hope I come back a new person.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 129
Threads: 151
Joined: Jul 2004
Get better soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
Get better soon.
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
Get better soon.
That said, I knew (as in without proof) that this was coming. Sucks dude, but do what you need to do.
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
I wanted to be NPCed for almost the same reasons, so I know where you're coming from.
Good luck with it, and don't feel too pressured to come back for our sakes, if you are even considering making it a long-term thing. It would suck to lose such an awesome mod, but I'm sure the real world could do with getting to know your awesomeness more, too.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Get better before later.
You'll still be on AIM, right?
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
Get better soon.
You'll be miss in your absence, Megaman.
Posts: 15
Threads: 60
Joined: Mar 2006
Hate to see ya go, even if it's just for a little while. Hope things work out for you soon. It's gonna be pretty dull here without you. I mean, now who's gonna ban me for the stupid stuff I do? Krillin? I think not. Besides, it just wouldn't be the same...
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
You'll still be on AIM, right?
Yes.
Au revoir.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 0
Threads: 132
Joined: Aug 2006
Take care of yourself. I'll be seeing you later (seeing... as in talking on aim maybe). adios for now!
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Posts: 4
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2006
NO YOU CAN'T!!!!
Uh...bye until you're back? ^_^;
Get your life in order before coming back so you don't have to leave for a while afterwards
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Why is everyone leaving all of a sudden?
Well, anyway hope you get your life back on track.
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Get better before later.
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
Hahaha! You're funny. You tried this a while ago, remember? I'm not falling for it again! I outsmarted you!
*cough*
Good luck man, and remember to come back eventually. You'll definitely be missed. Considering for once, I got on AIM 4 times this week, and not once were you on. Now THAT's scary. See you around, and don't go building any more forts of canned goods in the supermarket aisles, okay?
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
And don't stay away too long ya heard.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
My Megaman is going away? ;.; Get better soon, and stuff. Do what you need to do, and come back. I'll keep the lube ready.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Goku Jr.
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
Why is everyone leaving all of a sudden?
Well, anyway hope you get your life back on track.
Sazuaa,people have lives and they need to get on with it.
Lol, I'm quite aware of that, just seems strange to me that so many people are leaving at the same time is all.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Not really. The workload is bad, but I can handle it.
I'm back. I still need to work somethings out with Rad, I guess, but I'm too bored rto wait.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Does this mean you're taking part in DA:C?
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I'm pretty sure sign-ups are closed. I have an alternative plan IC, anyways.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
|