Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need opinions and stuff
#21
oh, I'm not calling those that have already posted morons...don't take it that way...please.
Reply
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Pan
I'm so pissed at her right now. She's trash, no...lower than trash. Fuck her and her stupid ass everything. No, I'm not happy that my marriage ended, but fuck her and her bullshit. She acts like nothing is going on, but I know differently.

She can kiss everything good bye, cause this boy is fucking finished with her.


O.O
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#23
Divorce...one of the things that's plagued our country.

Your love for the person sounds definite, but I have no backstory on any of this. I don't know who you are, who is Michelle, and why you are having surgery.

First, don't be angry at her, and do not hate her. Though you and I both know you can't hate her. You married her for a reason, and that was obviously because you love her. Remember not to go into denile and remember that she was with you for a reason, just as you were with her. As it seemed to be getting better for you, it obviously didn't appear the same to her. The most you can do is let her be and start getting used to space between you two and start to learn that being independent isn't anything wrong. Let some healing happen with time and do your best to make sure you don't hate her, but don't dwell on her. What happens happens and you can't change it right now, obviously. There's a possiblity in the future probably, but being friends with her is for the best right now.

After a little bit of time, start getting out there more, being more social, talk to women and other friends as much as possible. Being alone makes your think, so you need to learn to be alone and live your life and also hang out with people without your subconcious getting to you. But the best bet is after some time of getting used to being single and without Michelle, you should start talking to her, but don't bring up the marriage or divorce, just talk to her as you would a friend.

That's advice from a 15 year old Chubbsian.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)