01-03-2007, 03:45 AM
?So? what?cha up to?? Garlic Junior strode alongside the woman at a leisurely pace, despite his stubby legs working twice as much as her?s.
?Trying to ignore you.? Garlic grinned and tried to make contact with those lovely green eyes, who were succeeding at doing just the opposite.
?Not doing to good of a job though, huh?? The goblin?s self-satisfied jab made her lips curl. She brushed a few brown stands of hair from her face and stared studiously at the sky. Lovely clouds.
?Listen I know you want me. You know I want you.? That one looks like a boat.
?I?m just going to say this?? And there?s a duck. ?? my tent is always open.? Such lovely clouds.
Garlic caught the fact she was trying not to listen, but took solace in the knowledge that she had heard. No woman can resist big G, not even Corporal Lanni. He separated from the girl he wanted to be talking to most to the man he wanted to talk to the least. But such were the duties of a commander.
?How?s our time?? It took delecate control for him not to punch in the smug goteed face that sneered down at him.
?Oh G? uh? Sir. Yes. We are laughably behind schedule. We should have hit the ruins by now. I?m not suggesting anything, sir, but I think we could have made it if my-?
?Your outline was ridiculous. You can expect them to stick that schedule. Now I asked how our time was, according to my watch, Graff.? Honestly he didn?t know why he put up with the man. Well, actually he did. Graff was one of the best orgonizers he had ever saw. But the fact of the matter was he was an ass.
?Ohhh,? he replied silkily, ?by that leisurely pace we are slightly ahead. Thanks to my set up of course.?
?Of course. Well we?ve talked long enough.? Garlic turned to go back to his lovely lady friend and found only an empty spot in her unit.
?Must be freshening up for tonight.?
ooc: Moving out. Finally
?Trying to ignore you.? Garlic grinned and tried to make contact with those lovely green eyes, who were succeeding at doing just the opposite.
?Not doing to good of a job though, huh?? The goblin?s self-satisfied jab made her lips curl. She brushed a few brown stands of hair from her face and stared studiously at the sky. Lovely clouds.
?Listen I know you want me. You know I want you.? That one looks like a boat.
?I?m just going to say this?? And there?s a duck. ?? my tent is always open.? Such lovely clouds.
Garlic caught the fact she was trying not to listen, but took solace in the knowledge that she had heard. No woman can resist big G, not even Corporal Lanni. He separated from the girl he wanted to be talking to most to the man he wanted to talk to the least. But such were the duties of a commander.
?How?s our time?? It took delecate control for him not to punch in the smug goteed face that sneered down at him.
?Oh G? uh? Sir. Yes. We are laughably behind schedule. We should have hit the ruins by now. I?m not suggesting anything, sir, but I think we could have made it if my-?
?Your outline was ridiculous. You can expect them to stick that schedule. Now I asked how our time was, according to my watch, Graff.? Honestly he didn?t know why he put up with the man. Well, actually he did. Graff was one of the best orgonizers he had ever saw. But the fact of the matter was he was an ass.
?Ohhh,? he replied silkily, ?by that leisurely pace we are slightly ahead. Thanks to my set up of course.?
?Of course. Well we?ve talked long enough.? Garlic turned to go back to his lovely lady friend and found only an empty spot in her unit.
?Must be freshening up for tonight.?
ooc: Moving out. Finally
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)

