Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pre-Show Discussion
#41
First one to not be hellfighter wins.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
#42
Winperiod
#43
*Scores a point*
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
#44
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
I'm a huge Big brother fan, seriously. Watch all through the CBB and regular BB, dear God I even watched the teen BB. I even watch the add ons like BBBM, and BBBB, and BBYMBBBJSII, last one was a joke >.>. But yea, I love Big brother. I didn't think America had Big Brother...

I know this has little to do with BB, but I just wanted to throw that out there.

Good Lord, is there anything we don't have in common?
#45
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
First one to not be hellfighter wins.
Do I win?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#46
Two hours left. So far we have 19
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#47
I've been in it that last couple of times. Fun stuff. I may not always be able to to do the absolute best of each contest, but I enjoy it nonetheless. They are fun events.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
#48
I'll probably be the first one eliminated Sad
#49
Break a leg, everyone.
#50
Yes, I'll be sure to break someone's MB.
#51
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
Yes, I'll be sure to break someone's MB.
Just not mine, or I'll be doing some backstabbing.
#52
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
I've been in it that last couple of times. Fun stuff. I may not always be able to to do the absolute best of each contest, but I enjoy it nonetheless. They are fun events.
I'M GOING AFTER YOU AGAIN, REI.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)