Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Day 4 Morning Discussion
#1
@Koola: Yea, pretty much. It's still usable but you'll limping a lot
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#2
Quote:Originally posted by Yamu
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
I'd kill you old namekianas if I could =(


Oh yea as far as predictions go... Yamu, 17, Rad, nor Rei will win. Koola will get in top 5 along with Cargo... and someone unexpected will take the gold.

I didn't know people expected me TO win. I thought that would be unexpected.

Honestly, if I make the top 5, I'll be surprised. 2 Major injuries is hard to overcome. I mean, godly rps can do it, but writing godly rps 100% of the time for three more IC days would be ridiculous. I hope that I could do it.

My final 5 prediction would definitely be:
Yamu, 17, Bardock, Bra, and Rad/Koola

EDIT: Btw, I want to fuse with someone before the comp is over.
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#3
Uh oh.

Been nice knowing you >.>
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Spice
Uh oh.

Been nice knowing you >.>


That's what I was gonna say. Bummer.


@Cargo: last time I fused with other Nameks I took over the world. HAHAHAHAHAHA
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#5
Yeah, I was hoping to finish the mini quest I had going.

However, it's never over until its over, so we'll see.
Reply
#6
Yea, but I'm pretty sure you're F-ed
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#7
I think he'll do more damage than most people would guess.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#8
Self destruct and take one with you!
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#9
Its funny, when Super Buu was killed, I said to myself "I'm going to be the next one dead." My intuition scares even me sometimes, haha.

Well, good luck to all of you. Spice, OUT!

*parades away without a forehead*
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)