Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Urinary bigotry
#1
Ok, so like, I'm talking to this girl on AIM, see? And we were talking about this episode of AFHV and there was one with this little girl who was upset she didn't have a penis, and cried to her daddy who then said 'but you're a girl, you don't have a penis' and she stopped crying then said she wanted a pony.

Anyways, we were talking about something and I said if we ever get into a fight I'm just going to say she's angry because I have a penis and she doesn't. Well, she said that she gets to pee sitting down, and I said I do it too just to one up her.

Well, she freaked right out and got disgusted and what not.

So, that leads me to ask.

What would you say if you found out a buddy of your's peed sitting down? You know, like if he was raised by a single mother and thought it was normal, despite the cold water on the man bits?
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#2
As long as he's not doing an R.Kelly and peeing on other people I could care less how he pees.
Reply
#3
I think it's kinda natural instinct for a man to pee standing up, just because it takes less time. Kinda like drinking from the bottle instead of pouring it out into a cup each time because you were told to, or taking a shortcut even though it's supposedly littered with land mines.

That said, I doubt I would give a shit. I would be like 'lol', but that's about it.

My friends and I were discussing a similar subject the other day but it's a bit more gross. =x
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#4
Besides..how would you know how your friend pees unless you're in the bathroom with him? o.O THAT WOULD BE STRANGE!
Reply
#5
BECAUSE I TOLD MY LITTLE BROTHER I WAS GOING TO PEE AND HE KICKED THE DOOR OPEN AND SAW ME SITTING DOWN AND TOLD EVERYONE AND THEY LAUGHED

D':
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#6
I pee while doing somersaults....

Edit: Yes, it gets messy.
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#7
It's better then wiping from the front. 'Nuff said.
Reply
#8
Not the topic to check while I'm eating my morning cereal, nosir.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#9
Who peed in Krillin's cornflakes? D:
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)