Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DS games
#21
You fail at quoting XD
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
I bought my DS late last year, but I haven't been able to play it much. Do you guys have any suggestions on games that I should look into buying? Right now, I have Megaman ZX and Super Mario 64 DS.

Advanced Wars: Dual Strike
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#23
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
You fail at quoting XD

I dunno. You knew I had quoted.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#24
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
I bought my DS late last year, but I haven't been able to play it much. Do you guys have any suggestions on games that I should look into buying? Right now, I have Megaman ZX and Super Mario 64 DS.

Advanced Wars: Dual Strike
Forgot that one. Extremely fun, but unfortunately no online option ... yet. The next iteration will almost certainly have it.

My favourite part about the AW games is, sadly, the music. It's badass, especially when you use a CO Power.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#25
AW pwns in general. Can't wait for a Fire Emblem on DS though. They're like AW except when you lose someone they're gone forever.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#26
I don't even have a DS yet. But I'v played that dancing game and it rawks.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#27
SPEAKING OF JUMP SUPERSTARS

KOLLIFUM.....FOR JUMP SUPERSTARS!

[Image: spriteymcdoodle1co6.png][Image: attackstuffmm4.png][Image: chooseyourblastvu9.png]
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#28
Gameboy > DS
Reply
#29
You whore. You lie.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#30
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero
Gameboy > DS

He's right.
Reply
#31
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero
Gameboy > DS

He's right.

Don't care.

Nintendo > All
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#32
I your dreams. PS2 still wins.
Reply
#33
Decided to rent a DS game first. <.< Which I just found out you could do.

I rented Pokemon Pearl, and it's alright. Any last minute suggestions? I'm going to buy one tonight.
[Image: bujin.png]
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Reply
#34
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
Decided to rent a DS game first. <.< Which I just found out you could do.

I rented Pokemon Pearl, and it's alright. Any last minute suggestions? I'm going to buy one tonight.

Red and Blue ftw! 4lyf
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#35
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero
Gameboy > DS

He's right.
Not really, but he can dream. =)
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)