Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Trash Talk - It's on Bitch!
#1
First-time Wolf Fang



XD
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#2
U R DED
Reply
#3
YAMCHAZ, UR GOIN DAWN!
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#4
I put money on Yamcha, just because Zorn is a stupid name and reminds me of the faggoty jester from FFIX
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#5
I put my money on Kolli going to look for a picture to emobody this fight. Homo XD
Reply
#6
LoL...

GO GO GO GO!

Haaha
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#7
I put my money on Garlic Jr
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu
I put my money on Kolli going to look for a picture to emobody this fight. Homo XD

[Image: timmy_CrippleFight_400.jpg]
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)