Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
I was at the start kind of looked down upon being Staff, for good reason. I was new, had no experience really with this sort of thing, and didn't know a lot of the people on this site.
I'm just wondering if people think I've done a good job, and what I'm lacking as a Staff Member so I can better myself in this online community. I just ask to be honest. ^___^
<____<.
>____>.
Yeah I stole this from Raditzu and 18. >__>
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
wtf, a storyline guide that doesn't make stories!? >=|
Anyway, you could do worse. I'm sure you do a lot in the staff forum, but I personally don't see you do much.
EDIT: I still love you though. <3
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
<3. It's fine. I made this for honest opinions on how I can do better.
BTW, your sleeping on the sofa tonight.
Posts: 0
Threads: 132
Joined: Aug 2006
I love you because you are always available, you're never mean to me when I ask you something, and you're always willing to admit when you don't know something. if anything, you are too hard on yourself. For your level of staff position, you do a great job.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
You're trying, and that's a good thing. The only thing that botheres me is the amount of spam you output, but I'm just a hard ass lol.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
Yeah. I guess I'm pretty bad like that. >_>.
I do a lot of spur of the moment thing, such as the post awhile back where I posted my great journy going to buy peaches. >___>
Posts: 47
Threads: 24
Joined: Jul 2006
I clicked "I hate you" by mistake. I thought the one on the top would be a good one. Sorry.
Posts: 17
Threads: 44
Joined: Jul 2006
xD
You're a fool even on the internet!
Akane: You were still new to Chubbs and given staff responsibilities--not too much, but still given them. Although it might look easy, I know it probably wasn't, so I give you props for that. You didn't fold under pressure and give up. You tried until you got comfortable with Chubbs as both a member and staffer. That's good, any day in my book.
Even though you do tend to spam..a bit, that doesn't really bother me. What does, however, is that you are always being hard on yourself. Okay you make mistakes, you're human, learn from them and move on. That's all I really have to say about you, lol.
*sneaks away*
![[Image: mowgli.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/mowgli.png)
^Props to Aero^
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
=O. Thanks Wolfy. Yeah. That's right. Wolfy.
And Paragus, it's K. Thanks for telling me though. Now that just leaves one person to kill..