Poll: How pleased are you with Raditzu as an Admin?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Very pleased
50.00%
15 50.00%
Mostly pleased
36.67%
11 36.67%
Indifferent
10.00%
3 10.00%
Mostly displeased
3.33%
1 3.33%
Very displeased
0%
0 0%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Approval Rating: Raditzu
#1
Let me know how you pleased you are with my performance as a staff member. Feel free to reply with any specific comments you want to add. I'll always welcome feedback.

No spam.

Please be as honest as possible. I will take nothing in this thread seriously. I try to keep Chubbs running to the best of my ability, but no one is perfect. Not even me.

^_^

Or, if you want to remain anonymous, send a PM to someone you trust and ask them to post it for you. I'm just looking for the feedback, I don't care about who gives it.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#2
I don't see the point of this thread, but sure.



I think you're an okay staff. I can't properly judge you, however, because I am certain that you do a lot of work behind the scenes that I wouldn't even be capable of understanding. One thing I do like about you is that you're always there to clear up a situation and bring light to clouded areas, explaining it with simplicity so everyone can understand
Reply
#3
I think you're really, really good. You're always to the point, fair, and you're funny, too. You usually accept members' opinions without an outburst, and you're one of my favorite staffers. My only problem with you is that at times you can be slightly condescending.

9/10 - Very Pleased
Reply
#4
Gokua Wrote:I don't see the point of this thread, but sure.

If people have something to say, I want to give them a place to say it.

Sometimes people won't voice their opinion without being given a forum to do so.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#5
So I sat here for about 5 minutes, because I didn't want to sound like a kiss-ass, trying to come up with a fault beyond the fact that sometimes my opinion is just plain different than yours. I can't, so time to pucker up. You're a confident, fair leader and as even-tempered as is humanly possible for your position. There are two reasons you shouldn't be an admin:

1. You aren't me. But then again not many people are.
2. I'd like to have seen you as a member. You seem like a fun dude.

Not much more I can say.
Reply
#6
I've like, never seen a moment where I was like. "Gawd i hate that 'foo."

Yes, that was my attempt on humor. >_>. <__<.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#7
You're laid back, but you can still be a hard ass when you need to be, even to your friends.

You're a great admin, and you and Rei balance things out.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#8
You're a very good admin. The only complaint I would have is that you, on occassion, let emotion take you in one direction and it takes you a while to get back to home base. You and I have only ever butted heads during the reset debates, but I've seen you be a little rough on others on rare occasion. That comes with the nature of the job though, and on the whole i am pleased with how you admin Chubbs.

edit: I also think that your willingness to make these polls and the way yoou handled the debate in the QSU board says a lot about your objective character.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#9
Very pleased

The thing I like about you most is you clear things up and I think you are one of the best staffers. Ya...thats a pretty weak reason but w/e.
Reply
#10
You didn't let me have SKK from DA...but that's why I like ya. You care more about the RPG then just being liked.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#11
Who says he didn't let you have SKK? Did you go and ask him for a favor too? =/
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#12
That's what you said in Vent...that you asked and he said 'no' to giving me and Bardock both Tier Two.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#13
No, that was me who didn't wanna give two Tier 2's at the same time
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#14
Well, I would have said no anyway, if that makes you feel better.

=D
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#15
Then love all around.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#16
*Shrug*

You rock. You were the first staffer I dealt with on CDBZ, and I've almost always been at least partially in agreement with your rulings.

It's all gravy, as far as I can see.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#17
You're Superman...idk how else to put it. You keep a level head--from what I can tell--and try to make decisions in Chubbs best interest, not being biased with them--not saying others are, again just saying what I feel from what I see. You may not always be online to update or post but when you do need to be here, you are. That's just awesome.

Every time you post--whether to answer questions or just spam--you do it in a way that makes you seem more like a member, but with enough...something makes it clear you're staff.

I feel like I'm rambling so I'm gunna stop now and just let you now that I am very pleased with you as an Admin.

-------------------

The only real problem I have with you though is that for some odd reason you just can't comprehend how much better Mowgli is than your XTREME...=( I can only hope that one day when you're older, you'll see the light. =P [/joke]
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)