Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
We're looking to advertise again. If anyone feels like spreading the word, hooking us up with possible popular affiliates and/or making pretty banners, please do so.
It would be much appreciated.
Want a cookie?
Posts: 0
Threads: 132
Joined: Aug 2006
You are still more than welcome to post in the advertising board on Zensou. If/ when you get an affiliate button, I'd be more than happy to add you to our affiliate bar on the home page.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Posts: 21
Threads: 14
Joined: Jul 2006
I could help spread the word around various gfx sites...I dont know how that would turn up though, but its worth a try. So yeah, just give me an affiliation button and I'll put it where I can.