11-01-2007, 08:41 PM
And cakefags show their true colors, not being able to form a sound basis for argument they fabricate one through out of context quotes.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
|
The cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie
|
|
11-01-2007, 08:41 PM
And cakefags show their true colors, not being able to form a sound basis for argument they fabricate one through out of context quotes.
Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
11-02-2007, 03:33 AM
I've been working on the advanced stages. Definitely pushes your mind.
I have to say that Portal is a game with genuinely some of the funniest dialogue I've heard in a game.
11-02-2007, 05:08 PM
I beat the advanced stages. I can't say I'm interested in even bothering with the "Contest" or whatever modes though.
11-02-2007, 05:14 PM
The challenge levels are really hard. Least portals is challenging and least steps is impossible.
11-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Milk Bubble Wrote:I baked this cake tonight. This is amazing. Stuf pieholes ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|