Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sazuaa
#1
I dedicate this to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85oa4r7b3zg

Pwned!
Reply
#2
Do we get soccer in America? I always thought it was pretty cool.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#3
Yeah you do. They call it Major League Soccer (MLS)
Reply
#4
I want the international stuff.

MLS? LOL
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#5
What was the final score for that game again?... Oh yeah, 4-2 to liverpool!

Your pwned is invalid. This thread. Fail.
Reply
#6
Yeah, you won, but man, Theo pwned four players!
Reply
#7
Well, he's a decent player. Shame he doesn't get much time on the pitch.
Reply
#8
Yeah, I know. Don't understand why, when the kids got talent.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)