03-13-2005, 02:55 AM
I hope this works. I think I managed to convert it from a psd to at least a gif...
If this doesn't work, then crap.
If it does, all criticism is welcome. I'll probably get a few, "don't ever use PS again"s.
Just tell me what you think.
![[Image: 206wo.th.gif]](http://img216.exs.cx/img216/8828/206wo.th.gif)
http://img216.exs.cx/img216/8828/206wo.th.gif
EDIT: Ugh, I hate trying to figure out how to do this... I can't even figure out how to get rid of that img size thing at the bottom and link to the actual pic...
If this doesn't work, then crap.
If it does, all criticism is welcome. I'll probably get a few, "don't ever use PS again"s.
Just tell me what you think.
![[Image: 206wo.th.gif]](http://img216.exs.cx/img216/8828/206wo.th.gif)
http://img216.exs.cx/img216/8828/206wo.th.gif
EDIT: Ugh, I hate trying to figure out how to do this... I can't even figure out how to get rid of that img size thing at the bottom and link to the actual pic...


![[Image: 206wo.gif]](http://img216.exs.cx/img216/8828/206wo.gif)
![[Image: marcus.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/neo_fighter6699/Sigs/marcus.png)