Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
which one?
#1
I like the second. Third is the best but I don't think it fits the character you write. Plus, he's Cell Jr. because he's small. He's not Cell #2
Reply
#2
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
I like the second. Third is the best but I don't think it fits the character you write. Plus, he's Cell Jr. because he's small. He's not Cell #2

Agreed
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Reply
#3
Maybe I'm just weird, but I prefer Number One. Number Two is awesome, but something about Number One makes it easy to look at, and gives me a feel for your character.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)