Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Graphics Contest
#1
I decided to liven up this board alittle bit. Here's the deal. I'm going to post exactly what you need to make, and you'll post it here when completed. I'll give this about 2-3 weeks to go on. At the end, myself and three others will judge the work, and the winner gets something special.

Here's your job:

Create a logo for an Alliance called "Acid." This alliance needs to consist of five DBZ characters, which can be anybody. The font can be anything, and the theme can be anything. It must feature the five characters.

Remember, this is a logo, not a sig. There is no size limit, but be reasonable.

Finally, this is an average contest. This is not a critque thread. Do not give your feedback on anything. With that said, anyone can apply. It doesn't have to be grade-A quailty. If it's a paint sig, go for it. No one cares.

Again, do not give feedback. This thread is for questions and the posting of the logo. Feedback can be given at the end of the contest
Reply
#2
[Image: Untitled.gif]

Meh
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#3
Its sounded like a heavy metal band so I whipped this one up.

[Image: acid22fx.png]
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#4
Deadline: April 15th

:O
Reply
#5
Uh, you have to actually make the graphic yourself. But thanks for the offer
Reply
#6
Judging being worked on. In the meantime, I've been setting up a sig-making tournament. That should really spark interest =D
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)