08-21-2005, 11:31 AM
A love of taste. A taste of blood. Let that chord ring out a little longer.
It seems like our dreams keep commiting suicide. A ritual of passion into an hour of regret. An hour of should've and shouldn't have. In that hour we destroy everything I would hope to become. This rock will never become the sand underneath the ocean. This is the rock that damned our river.
What chance does an unloved child hold? Where do forgotten memories go? Who keeps track of all the tomorrows gone by?
Take a risk, This is your chance. I won't say no. One word could be the key. We can still become what we've spent so many nights reading about. Children's books of economics and polictics. We've grown up so fast.
I want to find something worth holding, locked into your chest until we need it. A ray of light and a record player.
How will you find treasure if you never set sail? Sink my ship while it's still in port. Water pours in and my tears pour out.
I may have been seeing the wrong angle but I saw you. You were about to say what you refused to speak. Those things you left in the wreckage. Shreds of things they can never clean up. Littered the asphalt. They didn't see them. But standing on the corner it's all I can see.
Roads become rivers and I never knew how to swim. And these birds always fly north.
The true meaning of your lies. The face value to your eyes.
It is a metaphor used before, but you are glue. and you know, I can't see without my glasses. I was blinded by my pity. I can't even function alone. I am unable to find a reason to continue for myself. I have completed everything that I wished to finish. I am complete.
But even in my complete form, I am merely a piece of the last puzzle. I seek a love of need, not of passion. I wish to require you. I may even already require you. Fill the car and let's be gone. My dreams never could float.
The ink isn't even dry and I burn the letter to you. I always found fire to be the best spellcheck.
It seems like our dreams keep commiting suicide. A ritual of passion into an hour of regret. An hour of should've and shouldn't have. In that hour we destroy everything I would hope to become. This rock will never become the sand underneath the ocean. This is the rock that damned our river.
What chance does an unloved child hold? Where do forgotten memories go? Who keeps track of all the tomorrows gone by?
Take a risk, This is your chance. I won't say no. One word could be the key. We can still become what we've spent so many nights reading about. Children's books of economics and polictics. We've grown up so fast.
I want to find something worth holding, locked into your chest until we need it. A ray of light and a record player.
How will you find treasure if you never set sail? Sink my ship while it's still in port. Water pours in and my tears pour out.
I may have been seeing the wrong angle but I saw you. You were about to say what you refused to speak. Those things you left in the wreckage. Shreds of things they can never clean up. Littered the asphalt. They didn't see them. But standing on the corner it's all I can see.
Roads become rivers and I never knew how to swim. And these birds always fly north.
The true meaning of your lies. The face value to your eyes.
It is a metaphor used before, but you are glue. and you know, I can't see without my glasses. I was blinded by my pity. I can't even function alone. I am unable to find a reason to continue for myself. I have completed everything that I wished to finish. I am complete.
But even in my complete form, I am merely a piece of the last puzzle. I seek a love of need, not of passion. I wish to require you. I may even already require you. Fill the car and let's be gone. My dreams never could float.
The ink isn't even dry and I burn the letter to you. I always found fire to be the best spellcheck.


![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)