Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Everybody else is doing it. Sig Collection.
#1
I just want to be one of the cool kids.

So here's my collection of sigs from the beginning to now. I'm missing one or two(namely my recoome one that I was so proud of at the time) but meh. I just recently got back into making them so some more should be on thier way.

[Image: NUMBERONE.png]

[Image: Fun.png]

[Image: KidBuu.png]

[Image: Untitled-2.png]

[Image: Untitled-6.png]

[Image: freez.png]

[Image: DSFD2.png]

[Image: DSFD3.png]

At this point I found that I wansn't all that great at making sigs, and my improvement was basically nil. So I took a nice long break. A few months, the occasional tutorial and some brushes later...

[Image: skritchpsd3ll.png]

[Image: sanddemonjr3km.png]

[Image: yamcha0ud.png]

As I do some more sigs perhaps this time around I'll improve, or mabey I'll have to hibernate again. Who knows.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#2
[Image: spice.jpg]

Yeah, I still got it. What are you going to do about it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#3
Oh man. That pic was really hard to find.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#4
And that's why I lub you. You were the only one who cared. Sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#5
That 16 one still cracks me up!
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#6
To bad it wasnt made right.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#7
He has one ear... o.o

EDIT: Oh yeah! And I fixed that eye thing on my siggy :]
Reply
#8
The green GJ sig is awesome.

You've definitely shown a lot of improvement.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)