Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sig Tournament II: Tao Pie Pie vs Retane
#1
[Image: taos.jpg]

VS

[Image: retanesiggy6mx.jpg]

Subject: Jeice

Theme: Fear

Requirements: Small description showing why it ties into the theme. Any text you want.

Send it to me when you're done.
Reply
#2
*pokes Retane*
Reply
#3
Subject; Theme: Jeice; Fear

[Image: jeice8it.jpg]

Retane

I really don't have time to explain this in nay way. I hope everyone understands.

[Image: jeice.jpg]

Tao Pie Pie

Think of it like walking in a dark street under intense fog then out of nowhere Jeice is like "BLAM!" in your face. Fear of the unknown more or less.


Vote like this:

Retane: 0
Tao Pie Pie: 0

You must have a reason or your vote will not count
Reply
#4
Retane: That giant blue thing on Tao's just distracts too much from the rest of the sig, it doesn't make sense to have it there at all

Retane: 2
Tao: 0
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#5
Although I don't like Retane's text "Fear controls everything" an dthe font for 'Jeice", Tao's sig just doesn't flow for me and the blue crescent or whatever seems way out of place.

Retane: 3
Tao: 0
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#6
2 to Tao

I aggree with Slug, Retanes sig basies is getting old fast. Take a new method to it & try not to use the same method on them.

Also, Tao's gives a bit of an emphesis on the fear that's running though him.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#7
Retane: 5
Tao: 2

While I think it's great that Tao tries to do something different, that sig makes my eyes bleed. The "anxious?" was a good touch, but the rest of the sig is an eyesore.
EDIT: That, and I can see the outline of Jeice's image cropped pretty well. I guess it's just one of those little things, like Goten's sig with the lazy eye.

While Retane's sigs are becoming repetitive, it just looked a little better. I didn't see much fear emphasized in his sig, but it just looked better overall.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#8
WINNER

5 TO 2


[Image: retanesiggy6mx.jpg]
Reply
#9
Oh. Well, sorry. I didn't realize it wasn't, it just looked very much like it was.

But that wasn't the reason, it's just that the sig didn't flow at all to me. Th background might have gone well with something else, but used with the color and shape of the object behind the text, it didn't go together at all.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#10
I've seen and heard some pretty retarded things, all of are much worse than what you said Bujin.

I really didnt like either one. Retane's was good but it looks just like every one of his sigs.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Tao Pie Pie
Ahem..better to give the text some form of uniformity and placement in the sig than have it randomly strewn about.
That seemd pretty out of place to me. o.O

If I were to base it off of theme, I would have still gone for Retane's just by a bit, because it seemed like Jeice is imrpisoned and can't break free.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)