Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey, about newspaper
#1
So, I was cleaning my house, had some cleaning ladies over, my laptop was on my desk, they put some clothes on my desk, on my laptop and they decided to give my computer a nice washing. So needless to say, it's destroyed. They're going to pay me for it, however, newpaper stuff, completely gone for a while. Sorry about this!
Reply
#2
XD

When I stop laughing, I'll start worrying about the newspaper.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#3
Washed... laptop...

LMFAO!

EDIT: Oh yeah... that was useless spam. Uh, sorry to hear about that. Keep us posted on any new developments I guess.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#4
How long is a while? I was looking forward to the newspaper. That sucks about your laptop though, i know if that happened to me there would be some missing cleaning ladies.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#5
probably not long, maybe another week or so. I work on it for an hour or so a night, so I'll just have to double my efforts for a while. I have to share this computer, it's my wifes, so we'll see how that goes...woman..... BLAH!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)