Posts: 80
Threads: 225
Joined: Aug 2005
They don't have an alliance forum. An alliance has to establish itself for a while before it gets a forum (or so I heard).
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men. Good stuff there.
![[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b318/ThundercatsHO/Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png)
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
17 is correct, staff just wants to make sure that an alliance will survive before they go and create another forum, and seeing as how your alliance is rather new you guys might want to wait awhile and show you are stable in order to receive one.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Uub, 17 already answered the question. We don't need two people saying the same thing
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
>.> When I was posting 17 must have beaten me to it, also I was trying to give a little insight as to how to go about getting a board by making your self stable, I guess it did not come across as that my apologies.
EDIT: Piegro usually after you roleplay a bit and prove yourself in the community alliances invite you to join them.
Posts: 25
Threads: 176
Joined: Aug 2004
Pigero, go to the main page and check under Alliances. There, look at the alliances. If you like one, send a PM to their leader and youll see. But members usually get into alliances if they ask in the RPG Discussion forum or are invited.
EDIT: Also, like Uub said, you would have to be established.
Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
Can I get access to my alliance forum please?
Yes.
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
Can I get access to my alliance forum please?
Yes.
You need to show me how to do that.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Goku
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
Can I get access to my alliance forum please?
Yes.
You need to show me how to do that.
IM me when you can. Raditzu just gave us access power last night