Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
What? I thought that was just for fun. I don't take it seriously and I do not know why you are. I think most people just rate for fun, as I do. Plus, you can only rate once. Don't take that as a sign of your writing ability, yo.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
I do...But meh.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
I'm a very touchy person, I get hurt easily and take things to heart, so likely if my rating gets really bad I'll go sit in a corner and cry.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
I'm a very touchy person, I get hurt easily and take things to heart, so likely if my rating gets really bad I'll go sit in a corner and cry.
*gave 18 a ten long time ago*
I don't see how it is too big of a deal. I mean, if mine goes up a bit, I'll be like, "Cool," yea, but I won't be overtly excited about it. Most people just rate on how people are on teh boards or n00bness, from what I've noticed
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Q/S/U = non-spamming zone, just remember.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Rating it based on OOC more then IC. Mainly because I can't be arsed reading everything.
I just gave you a 1 cause you bitched.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004