Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Opinions
#1
[Image: SHDec.jpg]

I kinda like this, I was just messing around then noticed that it looks like he's looking into water or something.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#2
I'm inclined to agree with Rildo. The background is pretty cool, but the picture ruins it
Reply
#3
[Image: SHDecV2.jpg]
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#4
Ok. That is sexu.
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#5
Wow. Awesome, it looks like blood is spilling into water. Was that intentional, or just a ridiculously lucky side-benefit?
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#6
Intentional.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#7
Oh, shit; that's awesome. The only negative thing I'd liek to point out is that it looks to pristine on the right side, then there's the blood and chaos on the other; though this could be symbolic, the fact that the text is on the right side just doesn't make it work.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#8
What would you suggest? I was meaning for it to show like "evil/good".
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#9
Yea, I get that. It would look better with any text, but then you couldn't really use it as a banner. So, yea. >.>; It's still kickass, though, especially the background; love it.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)