Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ultra Namekian
#1
Just have a quick question abou that.

If we are a few weeks from having the requirements for the Technqiue, would it be ok if we begin the 3 quests or do we need to wait to have the ki requirements first? Me, I think I still have like 14 weeks worth, but I just want to know, just in case I die in FoF, after all, Hellfighter has me by like 20,000,000.lol
Reply
#2
There's a reason they're called "requirements" and not "suggestions".
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#3
You can train for UNS, but you can't actually get it until you reach the requirements
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)