Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Uub
#1
[Image: UubNov.jpg]
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#2
Hair's hard to point out.

Other wise, another master peice.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#3
Is it? I think I did the hair pretty well, considering it's pretty hard to do...He's meant to blend in.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#4
That explaisn it then.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#5
I love you with all my heart 8o
Reply
#6
Why I used her link o.O
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)