Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
staff
#1
In sex.

I kid...

No we don't but you can donate to the site.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
#2
rofl, VJ would have aneurism and die if he had to pay us all for our time and effort 8o.

No we do this out of the goodness of our hearts because we like this rpg and the community.
#3
For future reference, please don't have posts like that on here, that is considered spam and only the asylum is a spam-zone. Next time it'll be a warning, 'kay?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#4
No HF, it was a legitament question that he had and would not fall under the bounds of being spam. This is the Q/S/U and if anyone has questions they can post them here to be answered.
#5
I was referring to this:
Quote:Originally posted by Daizu
Tongue lol Tongue
I have no problem with people asking questions.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#6
Just a little personal tip as well... Instead of double posting, use the edit feature (provided you're within 10 minutes).
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
#7
lighten up HF that's not hardcore spam, I cracked a joke in response to his question, that would not result in a warning by any stretch of the imagination. We can take this to aim if you want.
#8
Topic locked, I don't want you getting into trouble Daizu.
#9
Just so you know how a 'higher-up' feels about it, Uub, that was spam and HF was completely on-target.
#10
Understood, HF and I talked about it over aim and I expressed my opinions to him about it and he as well. All is well.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)