Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
King Kai
#1
I was wondering if it was possible to go to King Kai's from Heaven, if you weren't sent there originally.

If so, how would one be sent there?
Reply
#2
You would go to King Yemma's, I guess. I'm not sure if you're allowed to do that, but I'd imagine so. Also, the chances of a change in decision is very small, just so you know.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#3
I'd figure a chance would be small actually, but if its possible I'll probably try sometime.

To be honest, I don't care much about Genki Dama, but Kaioken is my favourite technique.

If told I couldn't go after I had already been judged, or tried to get there by asking King Yemma, then I would just get revived and do some more stuff then die again later so I'd, hopefully, be able to go.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)