Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
Well, Chubbs has been around for a while, and VJ is an awesome admin. Besides, Chubbs owns the player's souls, collecting them like some twisted...collector, and putting us on the shelves until ready to mix us together into a powerful brew. Not to mention these dern strings hanging off my back...I know you did it, VJ...>: (
j/k Its cause we're awesome.
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
CDBZ has been running for 6 years I think, longer than I've been here, and I've been here a while. It takes time to make an RPG big and successful, you won't get a huge big hit RPG over night, I would know. It is because of the vets, the members who have stayed around, and the staff. Together ideas have been put through to create original content and amazing sagas.
The owner, although he did not create Chubbs, has made it a big success regardless. Jeroen (VJ) has put a lot of time into coding the rosters and training, as well as cool features for staff and members alike.
Mainly, it takes time and dedicated members/staff. Don't expect an rpg to be the best unless you've put a lot of time and effort into it. Oh, and hubbs has had it's dead moments too, believe me.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
Time...lots of time. I have my own on proboards, but since we can't advertise, just IM me and I will show you.
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
I don't want to spam, but seriously, I can't. I am in the middle of Chubbs (which keeping up with my posting is challenging) and runnng my own game. But I'll keep it bookmarked.
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
You just need staff members willing to give up way more time of their life than its worth.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Get a staffer that has no life then? *no hints*
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 0
Threads: 41
Joined: Oct 2001
I give all the credit to three things, from minor to major:
3. A great gamesystem and server scripting
2. A good enthousiastic staff
1. The best members around
A rpg like this grows in time, but the backbone of Chubbs is and will always be its members.
VJ
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Only the Dutch can make an RPG like this
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
You should actually say "only the dutch could turn an RPG into this" since none of the creators were actually dutch.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 0
Threads: 41
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
You should actually say "only the dutch could turn an RPG into this" since none of the creators were actually dutch.
Already told BJ that.

I still hold to my claim that the RPG is what it is today because of its faithful roleplaying members. :]
Posts: 0
Threads: 200
Joined: Feb 2006
Well you have another faithful roleplaying member.
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
<< Is already a faithful member, and title should be changed back to Official Chubb's Property...like it was a few weeks ago until someone changed it back to the unflatteringly icky Rad's Toilet Paper...
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 0
Threads: 200
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
I swear to god...it may be a joke but chubbs does steal people'z souls. I've been on and off here for like four years, and yeah I belive it was Rejin *sp??* who said.
"They always come back."
So to you my friend I say..."RUUUUUUUUUN !!!! GET SOME HELP!" heheh j/k
But yeah chubbs is awsome because, well I dunno. I never heard of RPin' until I found this place on google lol *I was tryin' to find a DBZ RPG for the ps2 or sumthin'*
Was I the one that said it when you last quit?
Seriously, this thing is working on finishing a third of my life by now. That comment has been getting thrown around for years.
The members are definately what has made this site. The community and the relationships that have spawned from it.