Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
again
#1
The training page won't let me on again. And no, I did not forget my password.
Reply
#2
well, don't worry, because we haven't gotten our points yet. Try d/l firefox and see if that helps.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#3
d/l firefox? what is that?
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
well, don't worry, because we haven't gotten our points yet. Try d/l firefox and see if that helps.

Most of the complaints we have regarding the training script is actulyl due to FireFox. Your best bet is to try using IE, change encryption data, and alter security settings to allow any thing from this site.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#5
Yeah or try 'Enternet Explorer' if you have windows. If you have apple then I dont know what to tell you.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#6
IE is *internet explorer. Tongue


If all else fails, try clearing your temporary internet files, restart, and try again.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
IE is *internet explorer. Tongue


My piont is if they have apple then they are screwed cause all they can use is Firefox etc.



Try getting your password reset.

If all else fails do what Gohan and Vi said.

EDIT: Firefox is a downloadable Enternet option that blocks pop-ups and they say is more secure and runs faster. I just use IE though.




BP
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Bon Para
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
IE is *internet explorer. Tongue


My piont is if they have apple then they are screwed cause all they can use is Firefox etc.



Try getting your password reset.

If all else fails do what Gohan and Vi said.

EDIT: Firefox is a downloadable Enternet option that blocks pop-ups and they say is more secure and runs faster. I just use IE though.




BP

...There's a Mac-based IE... you know that, right? Tongue
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#9
Yeah, I thought it was secured like F/F thou.




EDIT: I hate Apple!
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)