Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question about Best Moves
#1
Since I do not have a gun, that makes one of my best moves, (laser blast) obsolete. Would I be able to change this to something else?

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#2
Where is it in your vault?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#3
its not in my vault. when i signed up, i had to choose three best moves, and on my roster list, it is in there still.


EDIT: Wait a sec...I think i had replaced it with Violet Darts, but it hadn't been changed on my roster list on the main page. So instead fo channging moves, can i get that edited on my roster page, change from laser blast to violet darts? thanks!

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#4
Done.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)