Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Uhhh...this sux?
#1
Umm, I told you all I couldn't really be on but I was able for a couple days, I was browsing and I check the spar boards and it says "Piccolo vs. Tapion" and I'm like "omgwtfbbq!?"

At first I thought my character was inactive and I was sad....


So ummmm...I can't be on regularly and this will be the last time probably until I go to my dads. What do I do? I don't mind if Mino RPs for me or what....

Oh and Piccolo, I will gladly fight you when I have time, I'm not tryin to get out of this ^_^
[Image: Abel.jpg]
#2
I'm only doing this due to the fact that you have a db...and are set to NPC...figure if it's given to a PC it'll make for an actual usage. Feel free to just hand it over instead, I'd like to talk to you on aim, but you don't seem to be on...
#3
If you have time, Tap, check your PMs.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#4
Oh...^_^

Nice Rad, I will write real quick then, but I gotta go.
[Image: Abel.jpg]
#5
Sweet. Saves me the trouble of having to do it for you.

^_^
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#6
oh crap...I guess there's no use in trying to talk to you on aim then...lol
#7
You lied to me!

;_;

Either myself or 18 will be RPing Tapion, as per his request.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#8
oh...well then...sweet.

so how many posts shall we do then?
#9
Actually, I'd like to request a slight extension to the normal 3-days-or-you-lose rule, if that's ok with you, Piccolo. Need to talk things over with 18 and so on.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#10
erm...I'm not so sure that'll work really, this needs to be over by Friday. I have a saga to run...lol
#11
Put it on hold, you don't HAVE to run it on friday.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo
erm...I'm not so sure that'll work really, this needs to be over by Friday. I have a saga to run...lol

Fine. I'll post now, then.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
Put it on hold, you don't HAVE to run it on friday.


Nor DO i have to accept the fact that you two are RP'ing for an MIA person so you guys can get a DB the cheap way.

Besides that...there are over 10 people that'll be in the saga and it's not fair to make them wait becuase of a fight. It should end in 50 hours with me getting the db for free, unless HE fights me. I didn't complain, now I did. Let's just fight and get it over with. I'm sure somehow, someway, you guys will come up with the db(though it probably won't make any sense anyway).
#14
Watch it.

I'm posting and this is locked. If you have any problems with what I post, PM me.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)