Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
War Forum
#1
The idea has been proposed before. The admins are kind of on the rocks about this one. We'll see what happens in time.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#2
I was actually considering suggesting a 'Discussion Forum', which would be for non-silly topics. Debates and the like. Anything not pertaining to the subject would = warning. It wouldn't be entirely for debates though, just serious topics (so all of the 'mature' asylum topics would go there, too).
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#3
Sadly, experience has shown that giving people the benefit of the doubt is not always the wisest course of action.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)