Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I would like a new move
#1
Alright, I'm looking for a new move but am not entirely sure what to do. The only specifics that I have is that the attack have the word Asharic in it, the purpose of which shall be revealed during a personal saga I am in the process of developing.

All help is greatly appreciated.
If I were a creeper I would hide in... your closet. Or under your bed, you know, depending on the weather.
Reply
#2
By chance what does Asharic mean?
Reply
#3
Asharic, to my knowledge, has no meaning as a word. He is one of my own characters who's name was pulled from my mind.
If I were a creeper I would hide in... your closet. Or under your bed, you know, depending on the weather.
Reply
#4
Hmm...well, if he's like someone dead you're trying to avenge, then I have one:

Asharic's Memory

Using this attack, Spice is able to summon a spirit of a man he once knew, named Asharic, and produce a ball of ki. Asharic then flies into the ball of ki, causing it to grow in size, and then Spice is able to toss the giant ball at his opponent. The ball creates a crater about the size of Kami's Lookout.
Reply
#5
Thanks Buu.

Anyone else? Please?
If I were a creeper I would hide in... your closet. Or under your bed, you know, depending on the weather.
Reply
#6
Quote:Asharic Spikes- Spice holds out his hands with his palms facing his opponent. Small pinpoints of light appear in the center of them. A spike erupts from it and shoots forward. When Spice wants it to the spike grows more spikes that extend from the first. Spice can create as many spikes as he wants, but it is very difficult to create even more then ten.

Don't you already have a move like that? lol *shrugs*

The best I can do at this time(my brain is fried Sad):

Asharic Fury - Spice gathers energy at he tips of his finger. After a few moments the energy gather at the tip of the fingers unite and from two large ki balls within his palms. Spice then fires the two ball's at his opponent. As the balls travel they continue to grow seemingly vanish due to the incredible speed they are traveling at. Once within range the balls then separate and surround the opponent. Spice then claps his hands together and the balls of ki simultaneously attack his opponent delivering moderate damage.



Eh.....basically Hell Zone Grenade. Realized that after....that was a waste of time lol. you know you love it anyway. Wink
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)