Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
C&c
#1
My current sig, can I get some C&C on it please?

For self-criticism...I hate the background the most...you? Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#2
Aye. Don't like the background. Also, I hate Vegetto as Toma. And the Kaioken-esque aura reminds me too much of Dr Raichi's Toma. Same with when you use Vegetto. All in all, you're kinda like...Dr Raichi, to me. When he was Toma.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#3
-.- I expected that. That PSCS2 has a virus. When I exited PSCS2 and when I saw the sig the first time....the aura was yellow...and some colors were inversed. red-yellow, blue-green.

And that Vegito stuff...I might change him, but not in the near future.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#4
If I could find you pictures of Toma, would you? Like...quite a few?
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#5
If he is the Toma I think he is, then no, but it depends.

Show them to me Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#6
[Image: 32840f00.jpg]

[Image: 32940f00.jpg]

[Image: 1f740f00.jpg]

[Image: 32140f00.jpg]

[Image: 33440f00.jpg]

EDIT: Damn. Here. http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/willis/276/id5.htm#

He's the one in the blue armor, with the shoulder guards on it...he has the armband on, it's white. That's Toma. All the images that won't show here, are on there.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#7
WTF? Yeah, I'll use him, I thoguht he was another saiyan. A skinny one...dunno the name. Could someone make me a siggy with this picture?

http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/willis/276/id45.htm
If it doesn't work, it's the one in which he's sitting down in the dark.

Text: Toma

Colors: Dark preferably, and maybe some gold on the sides. The rest is up to you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#8
I would, but a virus isn't allowing me to open programs that take up full-screens, and Photoshop won't work. Tch. And you're welcome.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#9
Btw, Thanks a lot Puar >.> Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#10
'Tis no problem. What I'm here for and whatnot.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#11
Just as a side thing, if you do end up using Vegeto as Toma, you may want to edit out the Potara Earings...since, ya' know...you don't have them...
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
My current sig, can I get some C&C on it please?

Its almost three times the kb limit.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
My current sig, can I get some C&C on it please?

Its almost three times the kb limit.


8o Oops. I'll make a request thread since no-one checks this one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)