Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Siggy Request for Raiketsu.
#1
All do respect, Killah, this looks a little hard, so give it time, I'm sure someone is working on your siggy as we speak. Smile
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#2
IT looks like some one will need to do a complete custom drawing of him for you. We may have some talented people knockign about on here, but I dunno if any one is talented enough to bust up what your asking for them.


Try asking some one like vi to see if she could draw you some thing?
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
IT looks like some one will need to do a complete custom drawing of him for you. We may have some talented people knockign about on here, but I dunno if any one is talented enough to bust up what your asking for them.


Try asking some one like vi to see if she could draw you some thing?


I think she retired for a couple of months =o

But, if she didn't, she could make you one. But gotta be patient, drawing a custom character takes endless time.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
IT looks like some one will need to do a complete custom drawing of him for you. We may have some talented people knockign about on here, but I dunno if any one is talented enough to bust up what your asking for them.


Try asking some one like vi to see if she could draw you some thing?

Je suis paraseuse.

Suis desolee. =(


Translation: Lazy...sorry.

KC= You're the shit, man. =)

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
IT looks like some one will need to do a complete custom drawing of him for you. We may have some talented people knockign about on here, but I dunno if any one is talented enough to bust up what your asking for them.


Try asking some one like vi to see if she could draw you some thing?


KC= You're the shit, man. =)



Yeah, well put!

Quickness!
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#6
I may do one when I get back to VA
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)