Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bujin's Shop #2
#1
Do mine! This time, I want one, I promise!
Reply
#2
I like the 13 sig. Only two things are the pic that you used to make the bg color is visible. Btw, what pic is that? Samus? Second, its too bright.

Rate: 8.5/10

Chrono sig is good. Plain, but good. The Chrono render looks stretched though.

Rate: 8/10
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#3
Bujin said not C&C.

P.S. : A13 - 8/10

CHRONO - 6.5/10
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#4
I'll take a sig if you got time.

Specs: Seventeen needs to have blue eyes. Here's a link to how I like his eyes to look, its an old sig, bam! Besides that and the text Seveteen or Android 17 (whichever one looks better) and Civil Unrest or CU (Again, whichever looks better in the end) need to be somewhere.

Theme? Uhhh...I <3 blue sigs.

Thanks for taking the time dude.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
Yeah, I kinda hated the Chrono one, so I edited it.

[Image: Chrono2.jpg]



I know you said no C&C, but that one is much better. Yeah, the desaturation tihng was definately the problem. Nice finding the problem and fixing it.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#6
You could have asked me Torbie.


=o
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)