Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A siggy I made for Raiketsu ^_^
#1
Font and background are cool. Only problem is lack of arms on the photo. For a simple sig though, it's good because the background matches the character
Reply
#2
Quote:Originally posted by Tooro
Wow you put so much effort into that post, kinda wasnt worth it...

Or you're just to lazy to read it.
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply
#3
He wasn't. Just keep it to critiquing, guys. Gosh.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#4
No, Kilah said this thread is not for any criticism.


Quote:Also, this thread was not designated for C&C, it was to be a showcase of Raiketsu sigs I was making. I would appreciate if you would reserve criticism for the threads that have "C&C" before the thread header.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#5
Shut up, GJ. >=o

Keep this thread to showcasing, guys.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)