Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
We Need Another Game!!!!!!!!!!!
#1
Something like

The Ultimate Fighter

The Real World/Road Rules Challenge

Fear Factor

The Amazing Race

The Contender

Kept

Flavor of Love

American Gladiators Tongue

or even another Big Brother or Survivor.

What do you guys think?
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
#2
We could use a game......would you be interested in a strategy game?
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
#3
We have Chubbs Idol and the Debate Hall. Wait until Idol is over and then ask.
#4
The last Mafia and BB died out because of lack of interest.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND!
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#5
I was in both of those.

What happens is a bunch of d00ds that recently join get in, and then leave. Or people that are MIA on the site do something similar.
#6
Click the links . . .
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
#7
*shakes head at Killah*

Make a D&D game! =)

after idol
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
#8
What te hell is The Tournament?

Explain to me so I can call you ignorant or bite my tongue amd eat my words please.
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
#9
I personally would like to see something like Ultimate Fighter. Of course it would be based off of RP skill more than statistics. That way it will be more fair to the newer members.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
#10
No.
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
I personally would like to see something like Ultimate Fighter. Of course it would be based off of RP skill more than statistics. That way it will be more fair to the newer members.



Still the best idea. I say we choose that. ^
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
#12
he was talking to you Tap . . . Tongue
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
#13
No I wasn't. I was talking in general.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)