Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Uh...best move...
#1
My new move, Pain hasn't been added to my roster. >.>

Also, I am going to be doing a quest after this Body split is over. Mind if I learn telepathy while doing it? And also, for combos, after I get another 50 intel, I will be adding on the part with telepathy to my original best move, do I have to earn another 50 to make that move and Pain a combo?

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#2
You do not need another 50 int for a combo.

I would suggest not attempting to learn a technique during a quest. It probably won't work since you'd already be RPing for a reward.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#3
Its going to be with other people, so instead of a monetary reward for me, I would rather have the technique, really.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
I would suggest not attempting to learn a technique during a quest.

Taking an admin's advice would probably be advisable.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#5
Then could you please suggest how to go about learning it? In order to complete the rest of my move, I require telepathy, so any sort of suggestion of how to do it would be awesome. Smile

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#6
Not while you're trying to do a quest would be a start.

When you do a quest, you're RPing for a predetermined reward. Moreover, you're using a story arc that has already been provided by a staff member. Its not impossible to learn a tech during a quest, but its is significantly more impressive to try and do it without relying on the crutch of a quest.

If you can't think of a way to go about learning it on your own, then you're better off waiting until something hits you on your own. Not expending the options you have on a quest.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#7
I think she just wants to know if she can do it in a personal RP, I think.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#8
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...post243571

Please refer to the link. I asked BJ while I was doing my last move if I could learn telepathy during a quest, and he said yes, but I was asking again to make double sure, cause I don't want to go all gung ho into this quest and find out I won't qualify for it, you feel me? Like I had stated previously, I am just fine just taking the technique instead of my share of the reward. I just think I can work telepathy into this somewhere so it'd help develop Violet more, as well as improve this new best move.

BUT if this still isn't adviseable, perhaps after the quest or something, I guess. I just feel that this quest is the perfect basis to learn the technique. The scenario just fits in all too well with the whole storyline I got going on for my character.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#9
Don't misinterpret what was said. We're not going to stop you from trying to train for a technique. I'm not even going to bother saying you won't get it. You might. Its a possibility. Its just not a very likely one.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#10
Well coming from Rad, he being an Admin, I think it'd be best if you try for telepathy with your own story. I think he's pretty much saying it doesn't look as good to staff if you try learning it through a story idea someone else created. It would show more effort if you created the story and made the storyline just for telepathy, all yours. You know? I know you'd do a kick ass job at it.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#11
After this quest then, do you mind if I train for it, then?

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#12
I don't see why not, but I'm not sure if we made it personal-trainable or saga only.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)