07-09-2006, 08:49 PM
Yea, I need to be made so I cant see the GMC alliance board anymore =)
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
|
Me asnd GMC
|
|
07-09-2006, 08:49 PM
Yea, I need to be made so I cant see the GMC alliance board anymore =)
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
07-09-2006, 09:22 PM
Oh, you're leaving? Odd, I haven't been told anything about it. Saves us the trouble, though.
![]() Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
07-10-2006, 01:43 AM
Not leaving. Left =)
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
07-10-2006, 02:28 AM
Thanks.
![]() Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
07-10-2006, 04:17 PM
O.o Krillin; there's a PM system for a reason.
Done, Retane.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
07-10-2006, 04:48 PM
Chubbs was running slow for me.
![]() Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
07-10-2006, 05:20 PM
My dictum stands. Just please try to use the PM system in the future.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
07-10-2006, 06:25 PM
I normally would, but as I said, Chubbs was loading slow. I'm not stupid, HF. I know about the PM system.
I'll be using it in the future, unless a similar issue like this arises. In that case, posting something in a topic is much more preferable than spending four minutes loading up a slew of independent pages. Comprende? ![]() Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
07-11-2006, 02:03 AM
Knock it off, you two.
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine." |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|