Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Call of the Wild
#1
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...19001&sid=

My Spirit-Ken training, as well as Bojack's. I dunno how decent it is...some of the posts are rushed, and half-assed. Speaking of mine, of course. Not 16's and Bojack's.

So C&C me. Not the other two, unless they want it. The storyline is my idea, for the most part. I wanted the DNA used to make Puar/the other genetic experiments to be that of Korin, but Burter says he's a PC.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#2
Way to smoke the butterfly, Puar. Like it really stood a chance. Pfft. Not impressive.

Stop using "etc." As Fuz pointed out in one of his sigs a while back, it is not "etc," it is "etcetera." And don't use it. It is unneccessary if you've given off enough examples to make your point. If you must use an expression of that meaning, use a different one, such as, "and the like," or anything similar. God help you if I see another one.

Genetic experiment? You just had to take the fun out of a floating kitty who just happens to get his head popped like a balloon every now and then...which is highly amusing. Can't anyone be NORMAL?! Err...as normal as you can get with a talking cat...

I got amusement out of the whole "Puar underwater" bit, but the plot seems like it was pulled from a horrible D-ranked sci-fi flick. 'A' for effort.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#3
Thankee. You're a damn good C&Cer, Bardock. And I knew you would leap on it too. As I said to a friend, "I posted my Spiritken training for C&C. Only a matter of time now before Bardock leaps on it like a coyote to a dead animal."

As far as the whole, "etc." thing goes, I'll try to cut down on it.

The plot wasn't pulled from anything, but I was kinda going for the 'D' ranked sci-fi film kinda thing. Genetic experiments pwn.

Also, I'm having Puar turn into one of the large feral beasts for his Spirit-ken. Like the 5 black cats, but with Puar's color scheme.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#4
My reputation precedes me.

Quote:Originally posted by Puar
Also, I'm having Puar turn into one of the large feral beasts for his Spirit-ken. Like the 5 black cats, but with Puar's color scheme.
As I fully expected you to. I would have been angry and formed a mob (that is also angry) and run you over otherwise.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#5
=D

I'll surely reply at a later point, asking for more C&C...once we finish.

Also, did I use "..." too much? I tend to do that, no matter how hard I try to avoid it.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#6
Yes. Yes you do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)