Posts: 25
Threads: 176
Joined: Aug 2004
On one side, there are people who like the name Kajin Rala more. On the other, there are people that perfer Kaijin Rala. Where do you belong?
Personally, I perfer Kaijin Rala. It just sounds nicer.
Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
Pronounce it how you wish, but the spelled name is Kajin Rala. It was chosen as a minor anagram of the four people involved in the wish and a way to sound pronouncable at the same time. Kaijin doesn't accomplish that, it only adds to the flavor of "oh cool something else pronounce Asian which means it must be cool!" A Kaijin is also a form of Japanese water spirit, if I remember correctly, which kills it for me.
/opinion
Posts: 25
Threads: 176
Joined: Aug 2004
I thought you guys liked Japanese words. Also, im not quite sure you four agree as Raditzu mentioned in one of the Kajin Rala threads that he perfered Kaijin. So I wouldnt say you guys are totally in agreement.
Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Pronounce it how you wish, but the spelled name is Kajin Rala. It was chosen as a minor anagram of the four people involved in the wish and a way to sound pronouncable at the same time. Kaijin doesn't accomplish that, it only adds to the flavor of "oh cool something else pronounce Asian which means it must be cool!" A Kaijin is also a form of Japanese water spirit, if I remember correctly, which kills it for me.
/opinion
It still fits in. The 'jin' is for 'Reijin', so it could be 'ijin.'
I still think Kajin > Kaijin.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Pronounce it how you wish, but the spelled name is Kajin Rala. It was chosen as a minor anagram of the four people involved in the wish and a way to sound pronouncable at the same time. Kaijin doesn't accomplish that, it only adds to the flavor of "oh cool something else pronounce Asian which means it must be cool!" A Kaijin is also a form of Japanese water spirit, if I remember correctly, which kills it for me.
/opinion
It still fits in. The 'jin' is for 'Reijin', so it could be 'ijin.'
I still think Kajin > Kaijin.
No it doesn't fit, shutup stoopid.
Kajin is half of Kami, and half of Reijin.
Just like Rala is the first part of Raditsu, and the last two letters of Koola.
OMGZ U GUYZ ARE STUPIDX
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Monster Carrot
I think it should be called Bukkake.
I second this motion.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
The name will be Kajin Rala. I think it's pretty lame someone started this discussion like it's some kind of petition to change the name.
Locked. Discussion over.