Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A second attempt...
#1
[Image: kakashids0.jpg]


What do you think? Keep in mind that both for this and for my last one, I didn't use brushes.

Eh? C&C Please.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#2
MEh, I didn't like it half-way, but I was like f- it, and I finished it. Not my best one....at all.

[Image: kakashi2tn5.jpg]


C&C As well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Tooro
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
Not my best one

[Image: kakashi2tn5.jpg]

Its still pretty good, i like the eye in the middle and such, its not bad, but its not great, but you still deserve a well done. So well done =D

Uh, Thanks? =)

The eye in the middle I had to fix, it had only half-an eye, and half-skin...so I fixed it. =)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#4
I hate that thing in the middle.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Tooro
I like it, if you dont, you fail at life.

I fail at life? alright you miserable 8 year old.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#6
First one is sweet. The second one sucks. That red thing in the middle destroys the sig.

Maybe if it was slightly off-center. Remember the rule of thirds.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
MEh, I didn't like it half-way, but I was like f- it, and I finished it. Not my best one....at all.


The red thing in the middle, naruto-fans should know, that it's a Sharingan eye. Kakashi has one in his left eye. And yes, I hate it too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)