08-13-2006, 10:04 PM
BORDER!!!! PUT A BORDER!!
ok, other than that, I kinda like it
ok, other than that, I kinda like it
|
C & C Please and Thankyou
|
|
08-13-2006, 10:04 PM
BORDER!!!! PUT A BORDER!!
ok, other than that, I kinda like it
08-15-2006, 05:19 AM
The avatar has no border >.>
Also, it doesn't....fit to me. The pic needs to blend in mor IMO. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
08-15-2006, 05:39 AM
I meant a border around the whole sig/avatar. If you make a bg/face border on the avatar it just looks....weird.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
08-15-2006, 05:42 AM
Also: "Serpent's"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|