Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Weapons
#1
What weapon in particular?
Reply
#2
That'd be okay, so long as it's just for roleplay fodder, and won't give you any advantage in terms of winning fights
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Goku Jr.
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
That'd be okay, so long as it's just for roleplay fodder, and won't give you any advantage in terms of winning fights


as in such expanding it's size and all that's fine.

You can write it as doing such, but it won't affect staff decided outcomes by us going "well, GJ has Burter on the ground with a javelin half buried in his throat. I guess GJ has to win this" b/c we'll find a way to decide otherwise if needed.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#4
Since this thread was already made I figured I post my question here. Is it possible for Yamcha to have a sword? I know not at this moment because he's in the middle of a spar but I was just wondering if he could in the future.

Thanks to whoever clears this up for me. Big Grin
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
That'd be okay, so long as it's just for roleplay fodder, and won't give you any advantage in terms of winning fights

You'd need Metal Binding to make any sort of difference in a fight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#6
ok thank you Big Grin
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)