Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My name wasn't added on the traing roster yet.
#1
It could be because you are already taking up the character of Android 19. Only one character, plz.

Oh, and a message form the administration: "[H]ey jackass, stop cheating."

Thank you, have a nice day.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#2
Your two IPs match.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#3
Your IPs did match at one point. Your writing is extremely similar. Prove it by taking a picture of just your torso's and holding up signs signifying who is who.

Otherwise, I don't buy it
#4
Yeah are writing is similar because austin sucks at roleplaying and I call him on the phone to tell him what to write

example:click me celipa

i gave him that idea because i posted the same thing on the questions/suggestions/update board so staff would read and i could join faster
If you want more proof check his and my PM we sent them to each other why would i send pm's to myself (I deleted my pm's so you will have to check my PM history or check 13's PM's i dont know if he deleted his.)guys please believe me

burter i sent you PM's check
#5
All staff dealing with this should see the staff forum.
#6
You could easily have more then one IP at one house. I have over 20 IPs from my store. Just sayin, that excuse doesn't work.

The situation is being resolved
#7
we are differerent listen beieve us Tongue
#8
CHILL OUT.

STOP PMING ME

I SAID WE'RE DISCUSSING IT AND WE ARE
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
CHILL OUT.

STOP PMING ME

I SAID WE'RE DISCUSSING IT AND WE ARE

Bumping it and getting us irritated is not going to speed things up any, sad but true.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
#10
I see someone replying. Before that happens, I'm locking this.

Wait on us to come to a decision.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)