Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
(Staff only)Move updates....
#1
I hate to sound rude... but.... It's been over a week and you have guys wanting to use their new moves for their Rp's. Yet no ones updated anything at all.


I'm confused... Do you guys check them at all anymore? Is there a person thats suppose to check them?


I could help if you guys ar that bad off....just confused as to why things arent working right....
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#2
People have been busy, I for one just started my job. I'll get to them asap.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
No one has the updating job then?
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#4
What do you mean?
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#5
Meaning, no one specific does it?
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#6
No. We don't have specific jobs. I've pretty much been trying to do all the updates. With school starting, and people having jobs outside of Chubbs, shit happends.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)