Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Spiritken Question.
#1
Is it possible to give yourself like, Lightninish qualities in Trained Spiritken? Nothing like "the ability to control lightning", but sort of that Super Saiyanish lightning thingy.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#2
You mean the Super Saiyan 2 form with the saiyans surrounded by static. It doesn't affect you in anyway so I'm sure its a yes.
Reply
#3
Yeah, pretty much. It'd be my normal Spiritken, just.. staticy.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#4
What happens to your character during your power-up has always been up to the writer, so I say have at it.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#5
Thanks. I just wanted to make sure..

..<3
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)